Thursday, February 24, 2011

The Ugliest NPC

When I started playing WoW, I didn't think anything in the game could possibly look ugly. Sure, the undead aren't the prettiest to look but then again, they're dead so they're not supposed to be pretty. Even then, I wouldn't go as far as to say they look ugly. I still think the human males look like farmers, they're a little rough around the edges but not ugly. (I like the way the male blood elves look.)

And then the females. Now the females of Azeroth are generally a good looking bunch. Even the Orcs and Trolls have some pretty good looking females wandering around. Which is why I was more than a little surprised when i saw this monstrosity.

No offense to the great stone mother but wow. Venus of Willendorf meet your evil twin who's having a really bad hair day... Therazane- The Stonemother.


As far as ugly goes, this is the ugliest I've seen on WoW yet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Reminds me of a party that i got really drunk at and then i......well i dont really want to talk about it now......